Praise be to Allaah, the Lord of the Worlds, and peace and blessings be upon the Trustworthy Prophet Muhammad and upon all his family and companions.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My Dream Living Room


This is my dream living one of 3 in our http://ghurabiyyah.blogspot.com/2006/12/yeee-haaa.html Ribaa free desert range in the Khaleej. Probably, I would opt for a different color scheme, I live blues and browns with a little bit of gold. Tacky! I have trying to get one here, but the shipping is tres expensive and not worth it. Anyone know a dealer here in the states?

1 Comments:

Blogger Khadija Dawn Carryl said...

Assalaamu Alaikum

MashaAllah, it is a very nice living room. I hope you are doing well and maiing it through these new days (readjusting yourself and all). I have been thinking of you. Take care

Khadija

1:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home