Praise be to Allaah, the Lord of the Worlds, and peace and blessings be upon the Trustworthy Prophet Muhammad and upon all his family and companions.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Knodiyyah Comba-niche


The above photo are not my actuall combs, but have a great likeness to the ones that are in my posession. SAD huh! Why do my combs look like this? Well, remember I have a house of girls, who when I am not looking snatch combs off surfaces for doll salon. Doll hair made of yarn! Also, many combs have just vanish. I swear when we move, I will find the comb-stash or at least all the OTHER -socks that are missing. But the other day, I really needed to comb some tangles out and I couldn't find a comb that worked, to save my life. We actually had to make a special outing to Target to buy a comb. I wanted to get maybe 3. There used to be multi-packs, but Target being the special store that it is, my choices were 1 or 10. Hmmm. I bought the 10 and later that night, I sat up in bed with my comb-pack for every occassion and detangled my hair. How sad, I felt like a 6 year with gum in my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home