Praise be to Allaah, the Lord of the Worlds, and peace and blessings be upon the Trustworthy Prophet Muhammad and upon all his family and companions.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Okay, Okay I Have Been Tagged

Here are the rules: Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I am obsessed with geneology and researching my own family history. This was one of my father's passions and I think it really made him feel good to see me so interested in my heritage and wanting to keep it alive.


2. Many moons ago, I used to montain bike through Quebec for a month, hike the national parks in the South West, repel through water falls, snorkel off the Indian Ocean and catch huge baracudas for dinner.

3. I can't wear slippers, because my feet will sweat.

4. I never can cook the same meal twice, which drives my husband crazy

5. I can speak kiamu dialect of kiswahili, but I am totally illiterate in it.

6. I was the starting center for my highschool b-ball team, everyone who knows me should have fallen out of their computer chairs by now with laughter.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so how are you going to wear those beautiful ladybugs?!!!!

12:20 AM

 
Blogger Khala Aishah said...

gee, I don't know. Right now I have on socks and of couse they are sweaty. A good example of good intentions. Masha'Allah.

7:23 AM

 
Blogger UmmBadier said...

I have that some problem with #4. My husband wouldn't believe I was paid to be a baker if he hadn't seen it for himself!

7:40 PM

 
Blogger Khadija Dawn Carryl said...

LOL !!! yeah I fell out my seat laughing !!! hehehehe

okay so what then, do I get tagged or am I tagging myself? do I have to tell all my clients 6 weird things about myself, they will never shop at my place ever again !!!! LOL !

Anyhow I am tired as you can READ. off to bed
NIGHT !

8:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home