Praise be to Allaah, the Lord of the Worlds, and peace and blessings be upon the Trustworthy Prophet Muhammad and upon all his family and companions.

Friday, December 01, 2006

BORING


After reading the trials and tribulations of my fellow muslim sisters, I realize my days are BORING. I have no play-by-play of some drama that jumped off with my hubby, another sister in the masjid or my parents. This is my day . . .

Wow! Do you need to make potty? Make peepee, so mommy can say good girl, That's 1, that's 2, that's 3 go sit in time out! Stop Screaming! Use your words! If you want something to eat, you gotta sit at the table. Wash your hands! If you are finished playing in your kitchen, then you need to put your toys away! . . . . and it goes on and on, until they go to sleep. Exciting, right! By maghrib I am desperate for some conversation. Call the Hubby and I get "^&*(@#$%^&*(). " Not exactly what I wanted, but exactly what I expected, why did I even bother. The last resort is my mom. And why I say, she's the last resort, because all she wants to do is either talk to the kids, tell a really long story about nothing or get off quickly, because she can't eat cereal and talk at the same time. These days my best friend is DELL. Dell is always ready to listen and doesn't talk back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Khala Aishah said...

Z other people have told me about Dar too. However, I have never seen it for myself. LOL

10:04 AM

 
Blogger JamilaLighthouse said...

I can completely identify with this! adult conversation what's that?

9:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home