Praise be to Allaah, the Lord of the Worlds, and peace and blessings be upon the Trustworthy Prophet Muhammad and upon all his family and companions.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

I PY





Again another favorite of the Binats, I SPY! Masha'Allah these are great. They remind a bit of those Where's Waldo books from my childhood. What makes them fantastic? Well, they don't have images of anything with a sole. They are completely interactive. My Hubby will look at them with the kids. They increase concentration - the well trained mind, which is key to helping your little'uns to focus on details that necessary for learning phonics and decoding. Also, they are totally fun. They have series that are geared towards pre-schoolers, as well as puzzles and go-fish games. You can also do I SPY online at Scholastic.com. Another way to home school!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As-salaamu alaykum, I'm going to try these "I Spy" books out, when I go to the library 2morrow, insha-Allah. Sounds like fun, I think my 8yr-old step-baby would love it. OK, be back soon.

7:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, masha'allah so sweet. Even *I* love these books, and I don't have kids yet, heh.

5:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home